Tuesday, April 14, 2009

It's time

After literally arguing ALL day, the kids finally agreed on one thing. It's time for summer! (I took these pictures in black and white hoping Tommy won't notice that Logan is wearing one of Olivia's swimsuits. His suit is still packed away.) Summer: we are ready for you!




Just to remember:
Olivia has chosen, for her 5-year birthday event, (Gigi's tradition with the grandkids) to go to an indoor waterpark. The other day she packed all of her clothes and things to go. She got quite frustrated when Tommy and I did not take her advice to pack RIGHT AWAY! The trip is a few months away, her birthday is in November. Tommy really messed up her plans when he took the suitcase to Cleveland the other day that she planned to take to the indoor waterpark. Talk about stressing a little girl out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Its good to see you posting again. I miss your frequent updates - but I know that life gets busy!