Tuesday, July 14, 2009

"Big Jets Mama!"



Last weekend we took the kids back to the Wright Patterson Air Force Museum. There is SOOO much history, going back to the first Air Force planes all the way to modern-day jets. Logan really enjoyed the missile room this time too!

Not sure who was more excited, Tommy or Logan!

Olivia had a good time too, although at one point she said "I sort of wish we were looking at Barbie's or something instead" :)


Future Pilot?



Logan's eyes were so big the entire time as he said "Look Mama! Another Big Jet!" I just LOVE how he takes it all in, with such wonder and amazement. I'm sure we will be back many times in the future. The best part it is free!









1 comment:

Susie said...

Clay is just like Logan!!!!! He talks about going into the Air Force!?!?!!? Love the pics!

miss you
susie