Friday, August 6, 2010

Fun Summer Days

I just LOVE that summer gives us fun days with friends. A couple weeks ago we had some FUN play dates and I actually had the camera!!! {Gasp} I know, shocking!)



Logan and Will, saving the world. Love how serious Will is about saving the world, and how Logan just can't resist saying CHHHEEESSSEEE!





A play date at the park with Corina, Sophia and Ava... we went to our version of Bonneyville, HA! That is still cracking me up, Corina :)




Then to Conner Prairie with cousins


Isabel and Olivia, love how close these two have become.




Logan and Nolan



Why does Olivia look so old to me in this picture? {sigh}



The kids LOVED revisiting Conner Prairie. We have not been in a couple years and there is TONS for them to do at this age... I see lots of visits in our future!


Funny side note: we often have to remind Logan that when we enter someone's home, we take off our shoes. So EVERY 1800-style home (and there are a bunch of them) we entered, Logan took his shoes off. HA!




Not sure how August snuck up on us so quickly, but it is here. We will be cramming in all of the play dates we can and then begin adjusting to our school schedule. Happy last few weeks of summer!


Hugs :)








No comments: