Friday, September 24, 2010

Catching up...

Wow, September has FLOWN by! Getting into the swing of homeschooling, starting MOPS (where I am so blessed to be leading a FANTASTIC group of ladies) and starting Bible Study Fellowship, this month has been busier than most.

School is going wonderfully, the kids are both adjusting to our new schedules, Logan still can't wait until it is his turn to go to school. Next fall Logan!

MOPS is ALOT of fun! I love being apart of the Steering Team, and spending time with such wonderful ladies! Our next meeting is "Favorite Things" sort of like Oprah's favorite things, but I'm pretty sure no one is giving away a car or a trip. :)

BSF is going to be so amazing this year! We are studying Isaiah. The first week the study was on Isaiah 1:1 and we heard a 45 min lecture on this ONE VERSE! The details that are given, the study behind EACH verse is truly amazing and such a blessing. This is the first year for Isaiah there are 600+ women gathered together to study God's word. I am honored to be apart of it. Praying for good time-management, on BSF days, we take Olivia to school (30 min 1 way) and then come back to get to BSF on time. Logan LOVES his class one of his wonderful teachers is the same as last year. What a blessing they are to us!

Some of our Sept activities....

The apple orchard. Logan loves to pick 'em, won't eat 'em. sigh.


Turkey Run State Park. LOVE to take the kids hiking there, SO BEAUTIFUL!









And a trip to Purdue. This is the first time we have walked the campus with the kids. It was very surreal to walk into the union knowing that 12 years prior I was there, having no idea where God would take my life. It was so neat to watch Tommy and the kids walk the halls I walked in college. My life is blessed "far beyond what I could ask or think". God is good!



So glad blogging is a reading activity so you don't have to hear me cough up a lung every few minutes. I'm on day 15 of this nasty cold virus. Prayers are appreciated as our busy schedule doesn't slow down for a sick momma. :)
Hugs!


2 comments:

Susie said...

love the updates Stacey!

maybe i can get my rear in gear and update my blog! ha!

i need to take my kids to purdue too!

love and miss you
susie

Anonymous said...

Hope you get to feeling better soon. We have been struggling with allergies around here, big time. I'm actually looking forward to the first frost! :)