Little did I know there was a little girl in the play area who DESPERATELY needed a friend. I won't go into the details, but let me just say it was both heart-wrenching and precious at the same time. I was both humbled at the thought of how big our God is, how small my little world is (I didn't WANT to take the kids to the play area, but He had a bigger plan) and that He has already started tugging at Olivia's heart. I was also very proud of how Olivia handled the situation, we had a big talk in the car on the way home. I was in tears, she was confused, Logan was saying "Sorry momma, I WILL listen" (apparently my tears come more often after he doesn't listen? learning alot about myself in this trip to the mall.) As I tried to explain my tears, tried to explain how wonderful God's plans are for our lives, trying to reassure Logan that he was not in trouble, I was just overtaken with emotion. I was truly humbled and so proud all in one.
Thank you God for giving us opportunities to show your love to others.
Thank you that Olivia is so sensitive to your voice.
Thank you for the honor of raising my children.
No comments:
Post a Comment