Having a hard time finding blog-worthy material.... so here are some of my recent random thoughts.
1. I am so blessed with great family and friends, I love each of them so much. Some (many) are just too far away for my liking though...
2. Why is it that when I am out and about on our busy days, I barely think of food unless I am really hungry. But if I am at home all day all I think about is my next snack or meal... I am sure playing outside this spring and summer will really help curtail this dilema.
3. Last year at this time Olivia wasn't sure she fully understood the concept of love. So if I said "I love you Olivia" she would say "I love you too, but you know I'm really not sure I do". I love the way she was always so polite about it, all while being truly honest. All of that has passed now and she is TRULY sure that she loves people! :)
4. I live in a big city, but I really don't feel like its big anymore.
5. When my kids are hurting, I ache in a way I can't even describe.
6. Facebook is both my friend and my enemy. I love to keep up with people but hate the hold it has over me on the days we spend at home. I check it WAY too often.
7. I get in BIG kicks of cooking great meals and then I get in a BIG SLUMP and just want to eat out. Right now I'm in a slump.
8. I am so energized by people. This goes along with #1, great people in my life!
9. I love to change things in my house, like move furniture, rehang pictures, etc.
10. A new season of Survivor is so exciting to me!
11. God continues to amaze me with his love and patience as he keeps working on me.
12. I can't wait for spring storms, (NO tornadoes please!)
13. Looking at an issue of Coastal Living Magazine gives me a slight feeling of just having been on vacation.
14. I love to go to the library. Coming out with an armful of books and movies all for free!
15. For some reason an iced tea from Chick-fil-A makes my whole day!
16. Tommy is such an amazing husband and father. I want to look for something new each day to be thankful about him. today: I am so thankful that he still chases me around the house and tickles me.
17. Last night during dinner I said "Oh! we forgot to pray!" and Olivia responded "OH DEAR GOD! thank you for our food!" I laughed out loud and she didn't understand why. opps.
18. I really like to run, but I hate it too.
19. I love the smell of my house when the windows are open.
20. I love Logan's chubby cheeks, I will be sad when he grows out of them.
21. I think I love the zoo even more than the kids.
22. They say that kids go through a phase where they think their parents don't know anything. I don't think I ever went through that phase, I have always thought they were the smartest people I know.
23. I am 33 and I still love to tell people I have a twin.
24. Eating organic, all-natural foods has become a real priority for our family.
25. Great Wolf Lodge is SERIOULSY close to Disney World in my book of the best places on earth.
26. I could put Feta cheese on just about anything!
27. I just can't get enough of Chicago.
28. I love that my kids think Lake Michigan is the ocean.
Hugs from Indy!
4 comments:
You just made me hungry for Chik-fil-a ;)
I love/hate to run too.
I could put feta cheese on just about anything too.
Now I'm hungry :)
P.S. Cute blog. You have a beautiful family.
I love you girl....LOVE you AND miss you.
J
I always love to read posts like this from you-it makes me remember how your cute brain works! LOVE and MISS YOU! thanks for your card this week and for the prayers! keep them coming!
love susie
Awww...Stacey you so rock. I love this post. Such randomness and I love it. So much I have in common with you girl!!! For instance....The eating thing at home...snacking...it takes so much discipline for me not to eat all day long. But when the day is busy, I don't think about it.
And really facebook....love/hate too. Can you tell our computer is in the kitchen...I check fb all the time too.
Same with me on the cooking right now. Except I'm on the big kick right now. Just posted a recipe last week maybe you want to try.
And never thought about the spring storms before...but any little thing that resembles spring is really really cool.
Just went to the library last night and thought how cool free books are.
Feta cheese...Hmmm???? What do you love it on. I don't think I've ever bought it.
WEll that's it for me, this is supposed to be a comment, not a book. Sorry. :(
Post a Comment