Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Just on my mind...

LOVE playing outside!!!! Love breezy days! Love spring storms! Love SPRING!!!
-

Having a birthday on Facebook makes me feel so special! :) Thanks for all of the birthday wishes!
-

Logan, just because I draw a not-to-cross line on the cul-de-sac, doesn't mean you should hang out RIGHT next to the line, while looking back at me to see if I notice. I notice and I am annoyed. :)
-

Whole Foods grocery store is one of my favorite places on earth.
-

I had such a blessed year teaching a MOPPETT class at MOPS this year. LOVED the kids and made lots of new friends!
-

Reading a great book: "The Seven Pillars of Health" by Don Colbert. A must read!
-

Recent conversation with Olivia that left me awed and a bit confused.

Olivia: "When I get to heaven I don't think I will see God"

Me: "Why?"

Olivia: "Because Jesus will be there and Jesus is God, how can I see 2 people at 1 time?"
-

I LOVE sharing my birthday with Brad and Jill, makes it an even BIGGER day for me! Love you both!
-

Logan ran into our room at 6:30 am to read a new library book about Jets with Tommy and Tommy woke right up, turned on the light, and read the book with him. I LOVE that man!
-

Yesterday I broke the outside spicket and now water shoots out the top of the spicket instead of the front. ugh. anyone know a good plumber?
-

Hugs!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Loved reading this, especially Olivia's reflection on seeing 2 at one time....Those little minds always at work!!

Mom of Double A said...

I love sharing my birthday with you too - I told someone yesterday, I've never celebrated alone! :)

Loved the comment, "I noticed, and I am annoyed". It's funny that a little person, even at age 3 or hypothetically, 6, can get under our skin sometimes. They probably get annoyed with us too - more than we know.


XOXO

Unknown said...

I love your thoughts!! :) :)

I gotta see a whole foods store sometime. I've never been, But I hear about them ALL the time. What do you like there?