LOVE this pic of T
ommy and Logan :) We took the kids to their first Major League game in Cincinnati. Logan was a little upset when he couldn't go down to the field to play...




Last weekend we visited Grandma and Grandpa W. Little did we know it would be on the night of a HUGE storm, power out, lots of limbs down, etc. The kids thought it was pretty cool to sit by candlelight. I guess Logan wouldn't stand still, no good pics of him playing :)


I couldn't help myself. How cute is this?
Apparently Logan couldn't wait until he got INSIDE, this is RIGHT outside the house. Hysterical.
Chillin' by our kiddie pool. Couldn't resist Logan's face in this one. Does he think we are all crazy?

While Tommy was out of town, I decided to tackle our room. It seems to get the least attention at our house. I had two little helpers, who were MORE than eager to help. {smile} Love how it turned out, I will post an "after" picture soon!

Hugs from Indy!
No comments:
Post a Comment