Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I just love change...

If you know me well, you know I love change. I often paint walls or rooms in our home just for the "change" in scenery. (LOVE our new bedroom color) I rearrange furniture so fast the kids don't know where to sit (we moved the bed in our room, lots of running into it in the middle of the night, HA). SOOOO the ever-changing Indiana climate is perfect for me. I LOVE the change from winter to spring, and then from summer to fall.

However, this past winter, on the day the above picture was taken, when I was so sick of winter coats, boots and finding mittens, I PROMISED that I would NEVER complain about the heat in the summer.

Well I broke that promise this past week.

I L.O.V.E. summer, but I also love open windows, and breezy days, and central Indiana is SUPER hot and muggy right now. It is the you-can't-even-sit-outside-kind-of-hot days. And dare I say it? That this picture of a snowy day looks nice and refreshing. {GASP} I know, shocking.

So I am justifying it all by saying that its not that I am complaining, or that I am ungrateful. I just LOVE change. ;)

Someone please remind me next February about this post.

Hugs!

No comments: