Saturday, December 25, 2010

A very special birthday...



After we celebrate the birth of Jesus, we celebrate one of the angels He sent to be my mom.
-----------------
From Logan (age 4): Happy Birthday Gigi I love you so much and I love to play. I love you so much, I love you so much. I love to play with your teddy bears.
----------------
From Olivia (age 6): I love that you like Barbie's and we have Go Fish so I am thinking we could bring it. I love that we play with Rebecca and Halley. You are a really fun Gigi, I love you.
----------------
From Stacey: Love you momma, more than words can say. You are such a blessing to me and my family. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to an angel :)

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I ccontinue to enjoy reading your blog! You have such a beautiful family! It is clear that you are so thankful for all your blessings! Life is so full of them, it is such an awesome time in our lives, raising our little ones! Happy New Year!