Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Birthday Celebration #1 - Cincinanti :)

We started Logan's 5 year birthday celebration with a trip to Build-A-Bear Workshop, with Gigi and Aunt Nancy, to adopt "cubby" into our family. :)



Momma, Logan and Cubby :)



This was our first experience at Build-A-Bear and let me tell you, it was SUPER cute! I love how it has a ritual involved, getting the little red heart all ready to be inserted into the bear. ADORABLE!




Then we were off to Cincinnati so Logan, I mean I, could some shopping at Ikea with Mom and Aunt Nancy. I felt bad at first but realized that I DID give birth this little blessing from heaven and really we should be celebrating me too, right? :) Isn't that SO like me to rationalize it this way? HA!


Happy Birthday Month Logan! you are already taking after momma with a month-long birthday celebration. :)



No comments: