A few weeks ago we were blessed to spend the day with some of our cousins! Mom, Aunt Nancy, Kerri and I took the kids to Conner Prairie where they roamed the streets of
yester-year.

Now that the kids are older it is fun to see them interact and try new things! like brushing the goat. We just don't do
alot of goat-brushing around here :)

WHAT IS THIS?? Olivia and Isabel washing windows! I didn't know whether to take a picture of get allowance money out for Olivia. At least she is washing
SOMEBODY'S windows! HA!

Olivia and Isabel - love their loving relationship. They have so much fun together.
ANNNDDD.... then back to reality. Back to cars on the road, electricity and real life. I have to admit, I'm drawn back to the
simplicty I grew up around (Amish in our town) and making a trip to Conner Prairie reminds me of home :)
No comments:
Post a Comment