Tommy took the week off, which makes Olivia's birthday EXTRA special this year!
She wanted to go bowling for her outing this year :)
I thought I was pretty good at bowling. Turns out I'm pretty good if the bumpers are up.
No bumpers = momma stinks at bowling.
Tommy beat me by a bunch! My excuse? I just wanted to be sure I came in last so everyone had fun.
I'm such a martyr. HA!
And lunch at our favorite Chinese restaurant.
Birthdays at our house tend to last an entire week, celebrating with each set of Grandparents, Olivia's class and then the 4 of us.
Nothing like teaching your kid humility with a week-long birthday celebration, HA!
Happy Birthday week Sis, we love celebrating you!!!





1 comment:
Let me remind you that you, ahem, are not a good bowler! do you not remember almost getting kicked out of the Purdue bowling alley? every time you released your bowling ball you "dropped" it with a really, really loud THUMP! We laughed every time but we really did think you were going to dint the floor!
love you and our memories forever!
susie
Post a Comment