Just to remember...
How proud Logan is when he has completed his schoolwork. He often runs to find Tommy to show him his work. Such a sense of accomplishment for this little guy.
AND
I want to remember the way he wears basketball pants over his basketball shorts so that when we arrive at our destination (church, class, a friends house...) he takes off the pants and then all is well because he has his shorts on. Never mind that the high temp today was 47 and rainy. His logic? it was nice and warm in his classroom.
Who could argue?
AND
The way he asked for broccoli for a snack today because he thought he would SURELY get candy after eating all that GREEN goodness. (ugh. this momma is so sick of the candy-fight)
Hugs and happy-savoring-the-moments-that-make-you-crazy-today-but-will-make-you-smile-tomorrow. :)
1 comment:
I am so tired of the candy fight too! I think my kids would be twitching on the floor with withdrawal symptoms if I cut them off of candy completely. Right now I am feeling good if they only eat a couple pieces a day. I guess the Halloween candy will be gone soon and then it will be on to Christmas goodies. :)
Post a Comment