Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Sometimes it is just simple....

I really want to teach Olivia and Logan to enjoy the simple things....

So this afternoon we set off on a walk/picnic.


Logan pulling Olivia... this lasted for about 2 minutes but I loved the help!



Climbing little monkeys... This makes them so happy and it is just a short walk from our home! Fun Stop #1

LOVE THIS BOY!!!

LOVE THIS GIRL!

Thanks to PBS Kids shows that teach about recycling all the time! Logan enjoyed walking around the bin saying the letters.

Throwing sticks in the creek. They could do this for hours. Looking for sticks and then tossing them into the water to watch the splash... simple and fun for a little one! (Notice how brave Logan is, ugh!) Fun Stop #2The fountain is fun stop #3. The kids love to get to the fountain and watch the water. I love how much they enjoy listening to the water and watching it fall. I never get tired of seeing fountains and I NEVER get tired of watching them enjoy simple things...



One of my favorite parts of the walk



3 comments:

The Blissfully Happy Housewife said...

I love the last picture of them holding hands stacey....priceless.

Jamie

Susie said...

the last pic has to be framed-right????

love and miss you
susie

Mom of Double A said...

Looks like a fun day!
I love the last picture...they will love that picture when they are teenagers. :)