I LOVE FALL! and one of the things I love about fall is candles. For some reason I go on candle hiatus in the summer, I really don't have them on much at all. But the other day I got a new one (nothing fancy, just a Glade one) and it has just perked up my kitchen!
Our home is cozy, so a candle in the kitchen can be smelled throughout the whole house. At times Tommy is fooled and walks in the door thinking I have just made cookies.
I just love to look at them. I love to light them first thing in the morning, right next to my beloved coffee pot.
And I love to put it in the bathroom after the kids have gone to bed.
Isn't it fun when something that costs $4 can just be so fun!
My favorite scent is anything cookie or coffee related in the fall/winter and clean Cotton scents in the spring, what's your favorite scent?
3 comments:
don't forget about our other favorite carmel pear from Kohl's! I also like anything apple or apple cider-ish.
love
susie
I just bought a Lavendar Vanilla candle at Target last week. It is heaven!
I love warm vanilla scents in the winter (except around Christmas I like Christmas scents)...and in the summer I love tropical scents!
Great post!
J
Post a Comment