First Logan got his new bed. It is a bunk-bed set but we are just doing one bed for now. He was so excited, he even slept with the picture of his new bed the night before!
After the bed excitement we discovered our car battery was COMPLETELY dead, at a local restaurant, which although not convenient was such a blessing that we weren't far from home and that AAA could come to us so quickly.
Here are some pictures of our Sunday at home:
Olivia has ALWAYS walked/run on her toes! I love this picture of her on her toes while coloring her body-drawing on the wall.

Afternoon craft time - we traced her body on brown paper and she colored it in! Love how she gets more detailed as she gets older. There was a bow on her outfit and eyebrows!

Logan's new bed: there is a top piece to make it bunk beds, we are thinking when he turns 4? He is just such a climber! I need to get him some dinosaur sheets and comforter, or airplanes, or cars :) but for now he gets a quilt! I am SOOO ready to repaint his room too, I am thinking brown on 3 walls and green on the window wall....

Tommy and the kids put the Geo Trax train together, but I am confused, there aren't any little people in this picture... They had moved on to other activities and daddy was trying out the train.

Some of you know that I have a serious love/hate relationship with my treadmill, but NOW I have a love/hate relationship with the 30 day shred dvd. Kerri (my fab sis-in-law) warned me it was very tough, I HAD NO IDEA! It is comprised of 20 minute workouts that are designed to kick your butt , I mean, get you toned quickly. Lets just say, the first day I only made it half way, Tommy was out of town, and for the safety of the kids I quit early. Didn't want to completely pass out with no one to care for the kids. How is that for an excuse, I mean responsible parenting??? So tonight I will attempt again, and I am going to attempt to do 30 workouts in 35 days. (this was Kerri's goal and I think it is a great one!) Check back to see if I am still alive and toned!
___________________________
Prayer Request: Please keep my friends Christie and Adam in your prayers, their baby, Zek, (they will be going to get him in Ethiopia soon) is having complications due to pneumonia. It is so hard for them to be so far from him at this time. Thanks so much blog buddies!
___________________________
One more thing: Just for the record, I love change (most of the time) but I am not in favor the new Facebook look! Why do they keep messing with a good thing?
And yes Susie, it is TIME for you to get on facebook. :) Love you!
2 comments:
You are NOT allowed to call me out on your blog! HA! I loved this post! The kids just look so big to me! A big boy bed for Logan! I remember when Clay went through that transition!!! Time goes too fast!
love and miss you lots
susie
Hey-did you get the bed we talked about? It looks really good..now I may have to go check that out.
Love Olivia's tiptoes...you really need to sign her up for ballet. She's a natural.
Love you...have a good week!
Jill
Post a Comment