Friday, February 11, 2011

Sharing clothes

I have ALWAYS wanted a daughter to share clothes with me. However, I didn't think it would be at age 6.
.
All day yesterday I was feeling bad about the way my leggings were fitting around my waist. When did they get so tight? Why does everything seem to be hanging over the top?
.
Today when I went to put yesterday's clothes in the washer, I realized I had worn OLIVIA'S BLACK PANTS! Talk about hysterics, I almost couldn't breathe I was laughing so hard. Needless to say, they are probably permanently stretched out and not ever going to fit her again. :)
.
I can't wait to share clothes with Olivia, but I am thinking it should wait for a few years.

2 comments:

Susie said...

Seriously, SOOO funny!

You just want to be like Linda and "borrow" clothes that never make their way back! Ha!

love you
susie

Amy K said...

This story makes me laugh whenever I think of it. Too cute : )