Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Tagging along....

I know I've said it before but we are SO blessed to be able to join Tommy on some of his business trips. This time the trip was to SOUTH BEND! I was so excited! We stayed at Jill's hotel and it was fun to see her THREE days in a ROW! Reminded me of college :)
.

The first night the kids and I met Jill and her cuties at Hacienda. I ordered the SAME thing I ordered all through high school, so fun to visit there. Only a few more weeks until we add to the picture :)
.
I know the quality of this picture isn't great, but the quality the friendship represented is priceless to me.


the next day, we did ALOT of what we do when we tag along with Tommy. We went swimming!
Jamie and her cuties joined us and then we took the hungry swimmers out for ice cream.
Jamie and I, So fun to spend the day together and catch up with my precious friend.
That night we had dinner at Aunt Nancy's and then breakfast with Gigi and Aunt Nancy at Chick-fil-A.
Then off to the Healthworks Museum, the kids LOVE to visit there!









Then lunch at LePeeps and the LONG drive home. The kids are always so sad to leave a hotel and it was even harder when we got to see some of our friends and family. :) Hugs!

2 comments:

Susie said...

What a fun time!

Too bad the Jilly picture doesn't show her belly!

Love
Susie

Kimberly said...

Looks like a great time! Isn't always enjoyable to connect with family and friends....! Jill is adorable pregnant :)
I am glad you had fun!!