Checking out of the hotel. Logan would have been in the picture but he was too busy being sad. As we left the hotel he informed us that he was so sad to leave that he didn't even want to have a birthday this year. Don't worry, by the time we found a chick-fil-a for lunch he said he would actually like to have a birthday after all. whew.
I found this picture on my phone and wanted to keep it, we were at White River State Park (after the zoo) and it was warm and sunny and lovely!!!! Can you tell I am REALLY looking forward to spring?

And this one is of Logan at the dentist. We have been spending alot of time (and money) at the dentist this year so I wanted to be sure we documented it with a picture :) He had a tooth that had to be removed and it was heart wrenching for this momma. But he did WONDERFULLY! Praying we are done at the dentist for awhile. (sigh)

No comments:
Post a Comment