Thursday, June 9, 2011

I can't sleep without it...

I have preached about this enough to my friends, I decided to write about it.  My  love-affair with

Magnesium. 

  I SERIOUSLY can't sleep without it.  After researching some of the ugly PMS symptoms I was having (about a year ago) I decided to give a magnesium supplement a try. 

IT is WONDERFUL!

Wonderful to the point of major anxiety if I am about to run out. 

I choose to take a calcium-magnesium with Vitamin D combo. (Magnesium aids in the absorption of Calcium so why not knock them both out in one supplement, and don't even get me started on how much I LOVE Vitamin D)  I have tried many over the past year and this is the one I keep coming back to and plan to continue FOREVAH!!!. 

The biggest benefits for me, personally, (everyone is different) is water-retention/PMS relief, relaxation, sound sleep and a happy tummy.

Unfortunately our soils are so depleted of this amazing mineral.  I encourage you to google magnesium and do some research of your own if you have any of the following symptoms:

Anxiety
PMS
Infertility
Migraines
Insomnia
Nerve Problems
Muscle Cramps
Depression
Bowel Disease


Please know  I AM NOT A DOCTOR, I'm just sharing what is working for me.  :) 

Happy relaxing!!!  :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you have a particular brand you like?

Stacey said...

The one I LOVE is Schiff "Calcium-Magnesium with vitamin D" (exact wording from the bottle). We buy all of our supplements from Swanson Vitamins.com. They have great prices.

Maria said...

I take Magnesium every day and I love it:)