Thursday, August 25, 2011

Hard day :(

I know that blogs tend to show the "Rosy" part of life. 


So just wanted to share my facebook post for today:


"wow. rough day. 3 of the 4 of us in tears this afternoon. (Tommy was at work so you can probably guess who the 3 are.) Praying tomorrow is better :)"


Logan had a rough day at homeschool class
and Olivia told the cutest lie, but it was still a lie.


I felt like the worst mom.  First one child doesn't want to follow directions and then the other tells a lie? 


Did I mention my little red friend came to visit today?
Which tends to be an emotional visit when she first arrives. 


Now that the kids are in bed, I am able to gain some perspective. 


So thankful that God's mercies are new every morning


Hugs and happy new day (tomorrow)!


2 comments:

The Blissfully Happy Housewife said...

YOU, my friend, are a WONDERFUL mom...and I learn from you every day. Love you.

Jamie

Susie said...

Days like that are the days we should thank God for the chance to do better tomorrow. We should thank God for the opportunity to see 1 lie shouldn't cancel out all the good that your child did that day (even though that is what we mothers focus on!)

love you honey!
susie