Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Annual Girl's Trip

This year our annual girl's trip to Chicago turned out to be a little snowy!

Last year I didn't get to go, and this year 2 of our girls didn't get to go :(  So Jill and I decided to take Baby Anika with us and brave the crazy forecasted snow and head out!

Our first stop was Ikea, which is ALWAYS fun.  We came out to find that the snow had started in full-force.  We arrived downtown and decided to bundle up and head to Michigan Avenue.


Anika was an ANGEL the entire trip, I am so glad I was able to have time with her.

We didn't take very many pictures, but we did snap these two of our shopping adventure in the snow.


We had Asian Nachos at Grand Lux, got some AMAZING popcorn at Garrett's, stopped and paid WAY TOO MUCH for some good ole' gossip magazines and settled in for a night of talking and relaxing.

Jill and I have been friends since we were 2.  We share a birthday.  We lived together for 4 years in college.  When we are together we NEVER run out of stuff to talk about, we can totally be ourselves and I always leave missing her.

Hugs and love to you sweet Jilly, I had a great time braving Chicago with you and Anika!  :)

1 comment:

Susie said...

What a trio of beautiful girls! Glad you had a chance to hang out!

Susie