Thursday, September 17, 2009

Did you have fun, mom?

Last Sunday was our annual family trip to the apple orchard. This year we went to a new one (we haven't been as a family to this one). The kids had a ball, lots of great apples, YUMMY apple slushy, and the kids' first elephant ear!


"Did you have fun picking apples, mom?" Logan's new thing is to ask everyone if they are having fun. Followed by the report that HE had fun.

Olivia LOVES picking them right off of the tree! It was fun to taste them too, and her belly got full pretty quick!
LOVE this annual tradition. I even made some applesauce JUST like my mom used to make! yummy!

2 comments:

Susie said...

nothing screams fall more than visiting an apple orchard!!! i am sipping some apple cider from our local orchard as i typing! too funny!

susie

Addy said...

Of course I remember you! You have a beautiful family! I will have to keep up your family through Susie's blog! Good to hear from you.