After:
What I want to say: "Seriously, are the kids trying to make me crazy? do they think I ENJOY cleaning and sorting toys for hours on end? How hard it is it to put things back? ugh!"
-
What I say after a quick reminder from God to be thankful in ALL things: "Thank you God for my healthy, happy children who love to play. Thank you for all of the wonderful things they have to enjoy. Thank you for the home we have to put all of the wonderful things they have to enjoy. I am sorry again for the "LOGAN, WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR ROOM outburst."
-
{sigh} Why is it so easy to tell someone else not to sweat the small stuff, and then when the small stuff happens to me I want to scream?!? I am really learning to love the "teachable" moments in my day. The ones where God teaches me.
2 comments:
I totally hear you. Some days I am able to bite my tongue and move on, other days I don't do so well. There is a learning curve to being a mom - and I think improvement counts for something!
Such a good post!!! It seems like the last two days I've had the whole house in decent order and by the time Matt comes home from work it a complete mess. I just laugh and him and shake my head and say, 'I SWEAR it was clean at one point today!!!!"
Love you and miss you!
Jamie
Post a Comment