The kids and I saw a little twister today, it was scary and magnificent at the same time.
_______________________
I have never held a garage sale, but I participated in one with a friend over the weekend and made $97! Love it! (one trip to the "black hole" I mean Target and it was gone) :(
______________________
I love summer, but I also crave the structure of our fall/winter activities. BSF, MOPS, Mom's Group and now Kindergarten!
______________________
I am so excited for Olivia to start school I can't stand it!!!!!
______________________
When I was in Kindergarten my teacher so graciously would take me to the office to call and check on my momma. I was so worried she was lonely without us. Turns out, she wasn't. :)
_______________________
Olivia wants to know how God made himself. and now I do too. "In the beginning was the Word. And the Word was with God and the Word was God..." An amazing truth that is so hard to wrap a human mind around. (is around a preposition? if so, sorry mom)
______________________
I have so many wonderful friends, some I have known forever, some since college, and some since moving to this area. I LOVE all of the people God has placed in my path. I am so thankful for each and everyone one of them.
_______________________
I really want to be the kind of friend who REALLY prays for her friends. Not just someone who casually says "I'll be praying for you." but REALLY do it.
_______________________
Logan calls an apostrophe and "up-high comma", now I do too.
_______________________
When I list for Logan all of things I think he is great at doing (a great tooth-brusher, a great reader, a great swimmer) he gets so still to listen. I could go on forever Logan, you are an amazing little boy!
______________________
My momma bear instinct came out the other day in a library. It is amazing how strong that instinct is when it comes to defending our children. I sent an email expressing my frustration. The reply said: "Thank you for your input". sigh....
______________________
Olivia and Logan used to cry when I would leave them, now when I come home they ask me to leave again. I love that they love their grandparents!
______________________
I just think Tommy is SOOOO cute! :)
________________________
That is all for now! Hugs!
1 comment:
fun post Stac!
love and miss you
susie
Post a Comment