I'm so excited to be doing my first:Thirty-One
give-a-way!!!
You know how much I LOVE, LOVE, LOVEEEEEE Thirty-one, the fact that it is a faith-based company and the FABULOUS bags they offer. This gem is the Pull-apart Cosmetic Bag (valued at $24.50). I actually use mine to carry my (large, hard-cover) Bible to church. (Just an idea). I have also included this cute devotional full of scripture and quotes on friendship, entitled Whispers of Friendship.
Soooo... here are the ways to enter (up to 2 entries per person):
Receive 1 entry for leaving a comment listing 1 thing you are thankful for that day.
Receive 1 entry entry for linking this post to your blog (let me know so I can give you credit)
If you are unsure of how to leave a comment, shoot me an email at staceysbags@gmail.com
I will draw for the winner on Thursday night, Good Luck!!!!
8 comments:
Love the bag and the give away idea! Mom
cute idea Stacey!
I am thankful for so many things, but today I am most thankful for my husband. He works so hard to take care of us. As I clean the house and check things off of my list, I can't help but be grateful for the comfort he's worked so hard for. It allows me to focus on others too, which means so much to me! :)
I am thankful for the blog world. A friend whom I had not seen or spoken to in 30 years (we are 35) found me over at jen kershner's blog (thecottagenest). We have met up once to talk and catch up, and plan to have our families meet as well.
stalker alert:
i had a 31 party back in may
i am so inspired by the fabrics that i kept blurting out various ideas/ways to use the bags other than how they are presented in the catalogs (or by my seller)
not that i am an expert at all. really. but if you ever want ideas in addition to what you already have...
let me know
For some reason I am having trouble leaving a comment - but I really want to be in the drawing, so I am being persistent. :) I am so thankful Nate's neck injury was not worse and that he is healing well. I don't know what I would do without him!!
I am thankful to be enjoying a vacation with my family. And For giveaways:)
I am thankful I have a friend allllll the way in Indy that I can call on a moments notice for a little comic relief during the day! You always make me smile Stace! Love you!
J
Post a Comment