Thursday, September 1, 2011

Summer landscaping

 10 years ago, when we moved into our home we planted a couple of ivy plants. 




 Now we have lots of ivy!! I love it, I love the look, I love that it is virtually maintenance free.  I love that it transplants easily creating FREE LANDSCAPING!


Not sure what this vine is but I LOVE IT!!! It grew right up out of our ivy, but seems to be a different kind. Could even been a weed. I love the way it grew up onto our Shepard's hook.




 This is part of the side of our house.  In years past this has been weed-central.  This year we cleaned it out and transplanted hostas and ivy and added a couple store bought flowers.  but mostly  FREE landscaping!!!

 Olivia's flowers she planted from seed.  The hummingbirds love these!


Logan's cucumber plant he planted from seed. 






I love these swings.  We have 2 of them.  I remember when we bought them years ago.  They are completely faded and worn, but I don't think I could ever take them down.  So many fun afternoons spent pushing the kids on these swings.

Hugs and happy September!

No comments: