
For those of you who may not have seen this before, the above picture is Logan's crib with a crib tent. It zips up and prevents him from crawling out. Both Olivia and Logan crawled out of their beds at 19 months old. When Olivia did it, I ran to Babies R Us almost in tears, unsure if there was such a thing as a crib tent. I rushed to the nearest clerk and burst into a plea "My son is 7 weeks old and my 19 month old monkey, I mean daughter, climbed out of her bed! help!" They led me to the Crib Tent which seriously saved our lives! After a night of adjusting, Olivia loved it, and I knew Logan would too when his day came. Olivia happened to crawl out of her bed at nap time, thus giving me time to get the crib tent before bedtime, Logan, not so much. One night, I was startled awake as he stomped into our room at 2am. I took him back to his bed and returned to mine, praying that it was just a fluke. It wasn't! We did this, back and forth game, for 2 hours!!!! Guess where I was when Babies R Us opened? Olivia's tent had broken, so we invested another $70 into another tent. This is truly the BEST investment we have made as parents. So back to the poll. Most of you said you moved your child between 2 and 3. We moved Olivia right before she turned 3 and she did great. Right now we plan to move Logan when he is 12.
2 comments:
Stacey I too invested in this life changing invention when Jadyn was 18 months old. She sure didn't like it, but it kept her in!
I love it Stacey!!! I love your "little monkeys" too!!
Jamie
Post a Comment