Every good and perfect gift is from above....
James 1:17
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
My Boys
Logan turns 2 in 2 weeks! How is that possible? It is fun watching him grow into a little boy. He not only looks like his daddy, he is CRAZY about his daddy! In the middle of the night if he wakes, it is "DAAAADDDDYYY" he wants. So cute!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
How cute are they?!!! Logan does look like his daddy - especially laying next to him on the floor like that! Tell Tommy I like his goatee cut like that! Matt cuts his like that sometimes too - I think it looks good!
1 comment:
How cute are they?!!! Logan does look like his daddy - especially laying next to him on the floor like that! Tell Tommy I like his goatee cut like that! Matt cuts his like that sometimes too - I think it looks good!
Jamie
Post a Comment