"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11
This verse has been in my mind all week. I just love the promise it gives us! I know the little worries that we allow to take up space in our thoughts (gas prices, money, etc.) can easily be given over to God in faith when we claim promises like this one. I am so glad we don't have to carry the weight of this world on our shoulders. God is ready to take any burden from us and never give it back!
2 comments:
I love this verse! I am worry wort and this reminds me sometimes you have to leave it in Gods hands and know that it will be ok.
Amen Sister!!! :)
Jamie
Post a Comment