Thursday, May 22, 2008

Summer Dinners!


I am so excited that summer is just around the corner! That means summer dinners. We haven't visited our local fresh produce stand yet, but I am anxious to do so. Last night we had one of our first real summer dinners, although the turkey burgers were made on the stove (note the Tommy: please clean the grill, it is gross) and the veggies (sweet corn and sautee'd zucchini and squash) were from Aldi's, it felt like a summer dinner! Watching Logan eat corn on the cob is a riot, all the while Olivia is cheering him on "Good boy Logan! Eating by yourself!" (He has been doing this for a long while now but it still excites Olivia to see how well he does it, since SHE taught him to do it, (smile)). Since I am in the mood to grill, what does everyone make on the grill? I would like to try some new things this summer!!! Please leave a comment and let me know. Also, does anyone participate in a farm fresh delivery service? Kerri, I know you do... we are considering joining this one http://www.farmfreshdelivery.com/. Everyone have a great day!

No comments: