
Dear Olivia,
Daddy and I are so proud of the big sister you have become to Logan. We pray that you two will be close forever. You often ask, first thing in the morning, when Logan will be awake so you can play. You are a big help to us now, helping him get dressed and undressed, teaching him colors and letters, letting us know if he has gotten into trouble. You know all of the ways to make him laugh. You let him tackle you with his BIG bear hugs. Thank you for not complaining too much when he accidentally knocks you down, I think you must know he really just loves you that much!
I have seen your love for Logan shown in a very special way this past week. When he gets into trouble and I ask him to sit against the wall, (at which point he really starts crying) you come rushing over and you sit with him. Thank you for being such a great big sister. You and Logan are our little angels.
Love,
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment