Jill, Jamie and I took the train to Chicago this weekend for some girl time! We had a nice lunch in South Bend, sat on the train and talked the entire time without interruption! It was fabulous! Then came the shopping, eating, more shopping, dancing, laughing, more shopping, eating and another train ride of talking (I still don't think we had enough talking time!). It was so much fun!



It was fun to talk about old high school and college memories, the kids, being a mom, and make some new memories too. We got to celebrate Jamie's birthday together and I can't wait to go next year! Love you girls!

I have to brag about my favorite purchase! I got these shoes at Ann Taylor for $8! I am so excited! (Don't tell Tommy, but that isn't Olivia in the shoes! :) )
4 comments:
Oh how fun!!! Glad to hear that you girls had a much needed time away!!
I miss Michigan Avenue..... :)
Looks like so much fun! And I love the bargin shoes!!!A.T. is one of my favorite stores!!
glad you had a good girls weekend-much better than my last Chicago experience! HA!
love ya
susie
Good for you! I LOVE Chicago! I've been a couple of times to shop and it was a blast. I think taking the train sounds fun as well. Glad you had fun.
Post a Comment