Friday, January 9, 2009

Places to visit this year

I am compiling a list of places we would like to visit this year (either as a family or just with Tommy)...

1. The Creation Museum - Cincinnati
2. Wright Patterson Air Force Base - Dayton (Logan LOVES airplanes)
3. Indianapolis library (remodeled) - Downtown
4. Indianapolis Museum of Art - Date with Tommy
5. Easley vineyards - Southern Indiana
6. Cincinnati Zoo
7. Turkey Run State Park - The kids LOVE the trails!


I would like to add to this list, any ideas? Tommy and I have a trip to the Florida Keys planned in February (really looking forward to that!!!) I think I am really ready for spring, because I have been bit by the travel bug! Anyway, if you have any ideas, send them my way!

Hugs from Indy!

Also: please note our new email address

2 comments:

The Blissfully Happy Housewife said...

Love the ideas! I have heard a LOT about the Creation Museum lately...anxious to hear if you like it!

We took Eva to the Great Wolf Lodge when she was about Jaden's age and we are itching to go back. It a SUPER fun indoor waterpark, but they have a toddler section and I felt completely safe there (of course I was in the water with her). They have all kinds of other cool things too like an activity room and neat restaurants.

They have a HUGE massive fireplace and every evening all the kiddies and their families go gather around in in the pajamas for milk and cookies and storytime. Storytime consists of these giant animals in the lobby coming to life and telling stories...it's pretty amazing.

The trip can be as expensive or as cheap as you would want to make it. Rooms run all kinds of prices depending on the type of room you would want. We ate all of our meals there (they have a few different restaurants), but we said next time we do it we would just eat dinner out and bring food for breakfast and lunch.

Just an idea...

Jamie

RosyRose said...

A Really fun place to go is South Haven Michigan and Sagatuck as well. They are only about 1 1/2 hours from here but its like being in a harbor town out east! It is really cool!