Saturday, October 25, 2008

Apple Orchard and more potty training....

We went to the apple orchard with some friends from mom's group last week. I just love how the kids love to play together! There weren't any apples left on the trees, but the orchard staff encouraged us to look on the ground and we found ALOT that just needed to be washed off! They sold them to us at a VERY good price. Logan stayed home for this trip, it was a mommy and Olivia trip!


(Thanks for the pics Christie!)



Onto the potty training issue, which is starting to consume me! Logan SERIOUSLY wants his diaper changed EVERY time he potties! But he still has no clue what the toilet is for.... I have let him run naked now and when he potties, he just moves on to a dry spot! ugh! I am documenting this because I KNOW that one day I will laugh. For now, I am too busy cleaning up pee!

Here is the source of my potty training frustration in a goldfish box. :) Love you silly boy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am right there with ya! Aiden rips his diaper off everytime he goes. Once in a while he will go over to the potty but he has already gone in his diaper!