Tommy and Olivia carved our pumpkin this weekend! Olivia drew on it first, and then daddy helped her cut it out! We have it sitting on the front porch and the kids snuggle up in blankets right in front of the door to watch it!


While playing dress up I let Olivia play with my veil. I haven't let her play with my wedding dress yet, but won't be long I am sure. She is such a princess! SO you would thinks he would want to be a princess for halloween? Instead she wants to be a cat. Go figure.

Snuggling up!

I love fresh apples! Olivia does too, Logan on the other hand, must have some serious texture issues because he love applesauce but not the apple itself. We are off to the orchard tomorrow to get more apples! I NEVER get tired of picking fresh apples!

4 comments:
Sorry to hear about the passing of your grandmother, but thankful to hear of her testimony. I still miss my grandma dearly, but have confidence that someday I will be reunited with her. I am glad you have that confidence too.
Stac
it was good to see you too! Grandmothers are truly a blessing from above, the lessons they teach us live with us forever. Thank God that you had such a good relationship with her and Gma Wolfe.
love you
susie
I'm sorry to hear about your grandma. I know she was such a blessing to you and I have been blessed just hearing you talk about her. What a great testimony!
What a awesome legacy your grandma left. I love the idea of verbalizing thankfulness to Lord for a parking spot. We can learn so much from our grandparents, and the older generations...if we just spend time getting to know them.
Sorry for your loss Stacey, It is so hard to let her go I'm sure. But just think she is walking on streets of GOLD right now. Sitting at the feet of Christ. And listening to the angels sing. Can you even imagine???
Post a Comment