Tommy's Ornament

Olivia's ornament



Logan's contribution: dumping all of the stickers. Thanks Logan! As I was walking away I heard Tommy say "Don't do that Logan, now mommy has to pick them up!" (Excuse me????)

And then Logan locked himself in Olivia's room AND this am he ran out of the front door and was half way down the cul-de-sac before I could catch him! While in his jammies. This has been a rough day of being in a lot of trouble for our little guy!
Olivia's picture: "Mom, this is a picture of my bones, these are my hands, my arm and my jaw!

My baking tip of the day (better write this one down, I don't have many baking/cooking tips!): When a recipe calls for a 9x13 pan, you really should use a 9x13 pan. I wouldn't recommend using a smaller pan while trying to adjust the ingredients. It didn't work for me today! I will post my yummy recipe (it still tastes good, but looks terrible) when I get a new pan.
1 comment:
Stacey you are too funny! We also made homemade ornaments this year, so we didn't have to unpack the others. They're cute, but I miss my normal ornaments too! :)
Post a Comment