One a side note, I can NOT wait to put up our Christmas tree! I get so excited every year! Olivia's birthday is next Friday and I think we will put it up as part of our birthday celebration! Please let me know I am not alone in wanting to rush this process! We have several small birthday celebrations with family around Olivia's birthday and Thanksgiving. HOWEVER, she informed me today that we will be inviting everyone we know and everyone we don't know. Wonder if she will notice that it is just us!
4 comments:
Love the dance!
We are putting our Christmas tree up this weekend if it makes you feel any better. I am tooooo excited and can't wait any longer!
J
I love the dance! Tommy is such a good dad!!! These memories of Tommy being a "fun" dad will always be with Olivia and Logan!!! Good luck with your tree! If I put mine up this early, it would get knocked down for sure!?!! HA!
kiss the babes for me
susie
Umm no - you are not alone. My trees are up - not totally decorated, but in place.
Don't you love when your kids inform you on things:)?
I love Christmas too!
Post a Comment