Thursday, November 20, 2008
Please tell me no one saw that!!!
Do you ever have one of those moments where your reaction to a situation is so embarrassing, at least you think it was, because you really had an out of body experience? Today I noticed a tear in a garbage bag full of garbage in our garage. So I got another bag to double-bag. While I was in the process of placing the first bag in the second, a MOUSE jumped out of the bag! I was screaming and doing some sort of jitter-bug dance. Olivia was mortified. I pray that no one else saw my reaction, but how can I ever be sure? I am still not over it! EWWWW!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I so get that! I am an over-reacter to surprise visitors! A couple of years ago I had one of those in my house....Seriously, I am talking on the phone to my friends and all of a sudden a baby squirrel peek around the corner of my dining room! I screamed and jumped up on the chair I was sitting on.(Like that's gonna help!) Over-reacter!
I would have totally freaked out! I actually would have probably left the house and not returned until the intruder was caught.
Thanks for you nice comment the other day. It was really helpful.
Hey Stacey, How are you doing????
That is just a funny, funny story.
Hey, If nothing else....someone driving by got a really good laugh for the day. :)
Post a Comment