Wednesday, November 26, 2008
One of those days, Thanksgiving style....
Why is it, that the day before the day of the year when we are supposed to be SO thankful, I have a bad day. I am just having one of those frustrating days. I wouldn't trade my life for ANYTHING! and as I tried to explain my frustration to Tommy, I just felt guilty. The thing is, other jobs in the world, allow for sick days, vacation days and paid time off. AND if someone is just plain having a bad day, they can even lie and call in sick. I tried that, the stay-at-home mom HR line was busy this morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I hear ya girl. The kiddies woke at 6 am this morning...and were quite grumpy by 10. We are leaving for the in-laws tonight and so I just gave both baths and put them to bed explaining they need to take GOOOOOOOOD naps. Now I need to get off this darn computer so I can get the stuff I need to done! Ha!
J
I'm sorry! I know those days well!
I hope this weekend will make up for it! Do you get to do some good shopping?
Bless you friend! Hugs to you!
Those days are the worst! Thank goodness we have hubbies that come home to us. But you are right about the Stay at Home job, the benefits (sick days, personal days, etc...) just aren't quite as good as a paying job. Fortunately, the other benefits (being with your kiddos) are well worth it!
You left a very encouraging comment on my blog when I was having a bad day a few days ago - maybe you should go read it :)
My dad told me this once - if you hit your thumb with a hammer and someone comes up to you that lost his hand - your thumb still hurts. In other words, even when you don't have it as bad as someone else, things can still hurt or get to you. The challenge is to not throw a fit about "your thumb" and move on.
Hopefully you have a better day today. Happy Thanksgiving!
The same thing happened to me and carried on through this morning. I kept telling myself "BE THANKFUL!" about so many things but I just still couldn't get past my bad attitude. Usually I know why but this time I don't even know why. I feel much better now that I had time to spend w/ my family. Thank God!!! Hope you had a wonderful blessed Thanksgiving.
You poor thing....I have had those days too. I love it the stay-at-home HR line was busy this morning. :)
Hope you had a great thanksgiving.
Post a Comment