Thursday, November 6, 2008

This is it...

I think today maybe the last warm day of the season. I can't believe it is November and I am saying that! We have really enjoyed playing outside in the leaves in sweatshirts instead of winter coats!



Quote of the day:

Olivia: "Mom, will you ever be as big as dad?"
Me: "I hope not."

(She thinks when you are as big as daddy, you can do ANYTHING! So apparently I fall short. :))


6 comments:

Jami said...

What a cute story about size. My son thinks Eric and I are still growing...well some days I feel like I am too!!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures Stacey!

RosyRose said...

I love that picture of Olivia with her arms wide open---Freedom!
I know what you mean about kissin the last days of fall!

Mom of Double A said...

Love the leaves pictures. You can tell Olivia loves her Logan so much!
The cold weather is coming and even though we've lived in this climate our whole lives...I'm still never ready for it!

Miss you!

The Blissfully Happy Housewife said...

Ahhhhh....we are enjoying these days too. I agree with Jill, we've lived here our whole lives but I'm still a summer girl.

Miss you and loved the pictures!
See you SOOOOOOON!!!!

Jamie

Anonymous said...

Stacey...I love the pics! Too cute. I think Alayna and Olivia would get a long really well!! They seem to be a lot alike!! Hope you're doing well!