Oh my! Olivia "heard" a noise and is scared in our house. She hasn't left my side for over an hour!!! Here is her explaination (I am typing as she tells me):
"I'll tell you about the noise and you will know why I am scared. I will tell you what it looks like. It went "googgellyy mooogeelly" and it is big and purple and bigger than a bear. And it jumps really high into outer space and it is super-duper real. Its real mom. It is in this world. I heard it and it went (wierd expression and even wierder noise) and I heard it! It is really strange and that is why I need to stay by you. What I am talking about is in Indianecklace (Indianapolis)! I am not kidding, I am serious mom. Can you help me solve the mystery?"
Ah HAH! Now I think she just wants to keep playing. I was seriously getting worried, wondering what had her so spooked!
We went to Sam's today and have alot of boxes (diapers, wipes, tp, etc) and she has them strewn all over the living room, and then pillows and it is path and we were solving a mystery. I set the timer and played with her, full attention! Now that the timer has gone off and I am working around the house, she is scared... hmmm... Pretty sneaky, but good creativity, sis!
1 comment:
Olivia never fails to disappoint!! I could listen to her and her little imagination for hours. Love it.
Jamie
Post a Comment