Friday, November 14, 2008

A good love story

Tommy was gone tonight for a work function, so I put the kids to bed early and watched Made of Honor. CUTE movie! Good chick-flick for all of you with husbands like mine who ROLLED their eyes when this particular movie came in the mail (Netflix). I love a good love story, makes me remember the early years of my own love story. (Wow, apparently they also make me sappy!) OK, back to real life, where a kiss with my hubby involves two little people pulling on our legs, asking for a "bubby and sissy sandwich" (We hold them in the middle and have a family hug). Right now this stage of my love story is perfect.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that movie! Jeremy and I do a similar thing w/ Zeph and have done it once w/ Lydia. One of us holds him and we each kiss him and then kiss each other. He loves it! Not sure if Lydia likes it or not. She just stared at us the one time we did it. haha I feel the same way about this stage of my life. I just try to remember all the wise older people telling me that these times fly by so fast and I already have felt that. So when i feel like "I don't have time for this" or feel like I have to rush things, I try to remember-this isn't going to last forever.