We have been blessed with a family heirloom that I just love! This hutch has so much history, it came to Indiana on a covered wagon. I love to hear stories of all of the generations who have enjoyed it. I am sure one day the top will hold our china and other family treasures, but today it holds things we don't want little hands to touch. The bottom is a
play gym for the kids. It is neat to hear stories about my mom playing in it as a child at her grandmother's house. Now its Olivia and Logan's turn.



(blurry picture of Logan, but I love that I captured his
mischievous smile)

We decided to give Logan a turn at painting! His first time to make a huge mess with paints! He did not disappoint, and he had a great time.
Quote of the day:
After getting in trouble for not listening.
Olivia: "I love you mom, you are the best mom ever. God made a good choice."
4 comments:
What great pictures! It is fun seeing kids using their imaginations. It looks like fun!
Oh yeah, He did Make a great choice!
You are so welcome for the carmels! I am glad you're like them!
I think the idea of a blog party is excellent! We can all stay in our pjs and not comb our hair:)!
What a cute quote by Olivia...I love it.
I remember you telling me about the history of that corner cabinet when I was at your house...pretty cool. Matt's family has one that came to Indiana on a covered wagon too. Funny that I know 2 people with them!!!!!
Miss you and counting down the days until Chi-town!!!
J
what a gorgeous heirloom and what a blessing! I love the quote. I seriously think God puts things in our kids heads that we need to hear sometimes. :)
Post a Comment