
_________________________________
I am really missing my grandmas this time of year. It stinks that we lost them both this year. I was reading over a recipe recently that made me think of Grandma W.'s oatmeal cookies. She was a GREAT cook! I cleaned and rearranged the kids rooms today. That makes me miss Grandma M. She gave me the gene that LOVES change in my home! All I have to do is move some furniture around and I am giddy! I am so thankful for my many memories of my grandmas.
_______________________________
This picture just makes me happy. :)

_______________________________________
Sidenote: I think I have an ebay addiction. I have recently purchased the kids christmas gifts (for $22 total), a refurbished camera, shoes for Tommy ($7.99 compared to $90 in the store!) among other things... I get so excited to find bargains! Anyone else on the ebay bandwagon?
4 comments:
Oh that first picture just cracks me up! If they only knew we aren't trying to be "fun haters" we just love them and would rather they don't end up in the hospital with pnemonia right before Christmas:)!!!
I miss my grandma too! She was such a sweet spirit and an amazing cook! I can feel for you in your loss of them....
I love Ebay too...we are kindred spirits that have never met!
I was on a kick several years ago..I bought boxes of clothes for my kids..I LOVE a good deal~Oh yeah!
Ok what am I doing wrong? Whenever I have gone on E Bay I never have found anything at that good of a deal!!! Logan looks so sad in that picture......did you put him in the tub in his swim diaper?
Also, I know what you mean about missing loved ones that are gone. I have been in a baking mood lately going through recipes of my grandma and mom. It is really sad, but it makes me feel like they are still with me.
I definitely LOVE a bargain! I'm addicted to bargains themselves. haha Cute bath pic too!
I'm soooo the opposite of you w/ the rearranging the furniture thing. I don't mind doing it. I just would never do it unless it was for functionalit but Jeremy loves change like you so it gets done b/c of him. :) Love ya!
Post a Comment