It really is so much fun to see their faces on Christmas morning, that is all the gift I need!

Olivia ready for Christmas Eve

At Grandma and Apu's, more cars and airplanes, which one is the kid?

This is just a random picture of Olivia hanging upside down on the bathroom sink. I used to do this at my house growing up. I think there is a story about some hallway pictures and a thermostat that came down once during a gymnastics in the hallway session....

Now, onto the organizing. Since it seems like we we put our tree up in August (not really, mid-November) I was ready for it to come down! So we took it down today and it felt so good to get the living room de-cluttered. I am usually a little bummed about putting Christmas away, it can make the house feel so bare, but this year it energized me to organize!!!! So of course, off to Target we went today for some more totes to organize all of the kids toys!!!! Its a start! Now if Tommy could just just dig a basement under our house I would really be on a roll!!!
1 comment:
I hear ya about the basement...I need one of those too:)
I love the pic with olivia on the sink! That's priceless!!!:) Happy New Year my bloggy friend:)
Post a Comment