Sunday, December 14, 2008

Highlights from our week

To start, I didn't realize I had my pictures on this setting, but our computer is so slow tonight (running anti-spyware) that I don't want to try to fix it!

Here are some pictures from our week. Tommy ordered a surf board for a wine display and the kids had a ball with it!














I got some action shots of the kids "exercising" (my justification for letting them jump on and off of the bed)!














Shopping with Gigi, Brad, Kerri and the kids!
Logan and Silas, Olivia and Isabel (I didn't get a picture of Nolan! sorry buddy!)
Olivia looking at toys (I love the outfit she picked for shopping! a swim suit cover-up, pink poofy skirt, tights and tap shoes. She was sliding all over the place!)
And Logan kissing the mama!




Tommy and the kids making a birdhouse out of a cardboard box. Olivia amazes me with her creativity! I will have to post an after picture soon.

Sorry this post is so choppy, I don't think I do well with the pictures like this. Everyone have a great week before Christmas!!!!


Also! Notice the big boy underwear!!!! Logan is using the potty now (just at home)! I know this is hardly newsworthy but for this momma it is huge!!!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

For the record I totally think that is excersizing!!

Absolutely infact!!

Great pics, and I always love Olivia's outfits. I have yet to give in to Anya! :)

Mom of Double A said...

Hi Stace!
I love that you have the ability to just let kids be kids! Olivia is so stinkin' cute in her outfits and I love the mid-air pictures of the jumping off the bed.

I need to learn to be more patient.

Love the pictures.

Miss you,
jill

RosyRose said...

Hey Stacey...love the kids exercising:) That's great! Did you see you are a winner!!!!

The Blissfully Happy Housewife said...

Loooooove the "shopping outfit"!!! If I let Eva pick out her own "shopping outfit" she would be in a football jersey!!! Ha!!!

Jamie