
I was in need of a pick-me-up today and luck would have it that I have a friend who is GREAT at cutting hair and charges less than HALF of what I paid in a salon. Her name is Laurie and she cuts hair on the side in her home. She is a stay at home mom, which means that when I feel like a pick-me-up (like today) and needed a trim and some layers, she says "come right over!" I can even take the kids, they love to play at her house while I get pampered! If anyone is interested in getting a great cut at a great price email me and I will give you her number! (She is on the southside of Indianapolis).
7 comments:
it looks great...i wish i lived closer b/c i could really use a cheap but good looking haircut:)
Oh, cute cut stacey
you look so pretty! nothing like a hair cut to give your self-esteem a boost! i am in desperate need of a hair cut!
love and miss you
I wish I could get my bangs to do that - sweep across my forehead. Looks good.
very cute! I do love change when it comes to clothes, hair and make up :)
You look beautiful my friend...but you always do!
Jamie
Cute cut, Stacey!
Post a Comment