
The kids really liked the cottages (or as Logan called it, the model house). It was cozy and so reminded me of the cottages on Dirty Dancing. I wanted to shout: "NOBODY puts Baby in a corner!" :)

I got a new sudoku book and parked myself on the porch and the kids ran around the cottages. Nice for everyone!


Not sure what it was about this door, but it really caught my eye. Loved it with the pots in front and the green light pole.


Had to snap a pic of Olivia's bun, my FAVORITE! She won't let me do it very often. and she took it out when she saw a mirror, UGH!
I love that Tommy's job allows us to tag-along. The kids love the outings and we have SO many teaching moments in each place. Since last summer we have had the opportunity to take them to Chicago, Cleveland, Novi, Grand Rapids, Cincinnati, back to Novi, and now Bear Creek Farms. (I think that's it, I MUST get better at keeping a travel log on this blog I really want to remember each trip)
HUGS!
1 comment:
the kiddos look so tall in these pics!
Post a Comment